An easy peasy delicious snack for cinnamon lovers like me, using the least favorite part in that loaf of bread. Yes! The crust! Other than turning the crust into bread crumbs, you might want to turn them into a delicious snack too :)
Serve 1-2 in 10 minutes
- 2-3 slice of bread crust (not a must to use the crust)
- 30g melted butter
- 2 tbs fine sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* I was using a 12:1 sugar and cinnamon proportion. You might want to use more cinnamon. Its really fine and up to your preference.
1) Mix sugar and cinnamon thoroughly.
2) Cut bread into strips and toast til crispy.
3) Coat toasted strips in melted butter and then in the sugar and cinnamon mix.
Enjoy! With your favorite tea or coffee.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.